Justin, Kenzee, Nolan, Ezra & Lucy came up for the weekend. It was so great to see them and it seems like so long since they have spent a couple days. Lucy is the best natured little darling and Kenzee sure has a good time dressing her up, painting her toe nails and curling her hair. She always smells so good and is so cute I just want to eat her up. I'm just afraid she may not be getting enough attention though :).
Saturday morning we got to the 9:00 a.m. Hyrum Easter egg hunt just as the kids were finishing the hunt. Luckily the Easter bunny had already found my living room during the night. We visited with Grandma Pete for a bit. She had a major water leak causing about $8,000 damage to her house. We met Karen, Celeste, Molly, Tex and Landon over at the Historical farm for "Baby farm animal days." It was a beautiful day. The kids got to ride the ponies, the train and hold baby chicks and bunnies.
Nolan especially loved the blacksmith shop and decided that's what he wants to be a blacksmith when he grows up.
After the farm, Grandma Pete took us to lunch at Cafe Sabor then we went to Ryan's Place Park. Lucy loves to swing!
While Kenzee was shopping for Justin some church clothes, the boys and I colored eggs then I took stuff for a hotdog roast up Prov canyon. That evening we hiked the trail to the campsite where we had dinner. Wayne and Karen met us there and it's a good thing because Justin and I got a little too anxious with our fire making skills and needed Wayne's patience and twigs.
Kenzee and I took Ezra and Lucy to Braegger park while Justin and Nolan went visiting in Hyrum.
They left Monday morning. It was sure a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment