Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My baby turns 30?

April 9-I figured that having my youngest turn 30 years old was reason enough to make a trip to SLC to take him to lunch. I met Daren and Noel at PFChangs. He looks so much better with hair and we had a great time. Afterwards I drove out to Stansbury park to see the kids for a couple hours and give Kenzee a Walmart break. Lucy had just woken up from her nap and was so darling. She would smile and giggle at me then bury her head in her mom's shoulder. Ezra was very dramatically pleased with my new watch and Nolan

explained how he is bored in school. Everything he has learned so far, he already knew and the kids all call him "Professor." Lucy took to me once mommy was out of the house. She is so adorable and good natured. We went to the park. Lucy loves slides and swings already.


Bill, Jon, Ken, Margie, Ellen, Anne, Mary Ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment