It was so much work but I think will be worth it. Everyone will be dazzled and hopefully get in the Christmas spirit. I think though that if I were in charge there would be no decorations and everyone would be getting a sausage/egg/mcmuffin from McDonalds.
Here are a few pics of the final product.
What is it about dressing a kid up in a nativity and putting them on the stage then hearing harp music put a lump in your throat! The breakfast turned out amazing. I almost ruined it though. I had volunteered to turn pancakes so was mixing up a big container of batter. I got the measurements mixed up for the mix and water. Carlene walked in the kitchen about about died when she saw how much water I was using. I then realized my mistake but acted like I knew exactly what I was doing. By the time I had added enough mix, I had quite the batch ready to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment