| Me, Sarah, Amanda Jon, Kenzee, Justin (Lucy on his lap), Nolan in back, Daren holding Ezra |
The girls opted to sleep in this time until 8:30. As usual, Jon rang his little bell at the appropriate time then started a fire. He wouldn't let me come into the living room as I had a guitar stand under the tree. First we opened our stockings while eating our cereal. Then we had quite a few gifts to open. The girls got x-country ski equipment this year. Then we had the traditional brunch of coffee cake, scrambled eggs and fresh squeezed orange juice. We went to Jon's sister Anne's house for dinner. It was really good as usual and is always fun to be with her the Cox cousins
That night Jon and Amanda dropped me off at the Amtrak station to catch the 11:30 p.m. train to Sacramento to see Jodi and the kids. I had the best night sleep I've ever had on the train. It was a wonderful Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment