Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 11&12

Jon & I had a fun bike ride with Paul & Phyllis who showed us where they "shoot the tube." They take innertubes, block the water in a tunnel then when the water is released they are blasted about 600 feet through a tube. It is now on my bucket list. This picture is where you come out. Later Jon & I visited Daren. He told us about his new bird friend who had stayed near him all day. He said it was perched on a nearby rock. I went to take a look. It didn't move and looked very sick. He said it was......it had rigor mortis. Daren is so strange, but I still love him.


Mother's Day

Amanda and Sarah made me some chocolate covered strawberries, grapes & bananas and Jon got me some flowers and a card. Sarah sang a duet in church with Abi Busath and Amanda accompanied them. Sarah has a really beautiful and unique voice. I wanted to stay for dinner but hurried home to have dinner at Mardyne and Craig's to honor mom. She was so cute and appeared to be having a great day. I had a good day too except am so worried about Jodi so is going through a divorce.


No comments:

Post a Comment