Sunday, November 9, 2014

Grandkid heaven and Jonny's new bike

Lucy loved wearing my aggie hat, and Ezra loves Lucy!

Nov 6-Justin and Kenzee and the kids came up Thursday night. I gave Justin and Kenzee tickets to go to the Alex Boye concert for their birthdays. They took Nolan too and had a great time. I got to hang out with my little snuggler Ez and Lucy. I didn't think Lucy would know me but it turns out that she actually likes me and we got along great.


Nov 7-The boys helped me rake the leaves and swing in the hammock. Only about 1/2 the leaves have fallen but I took advantage of the slave labor. Plus, a huge pile of leaves was pretty fun to play in.

Lucy loves to swing! She's like a tiny feminine thrill seeker.
Her brothers sure love her. 

Nolan thought Lucy needed one more dessert
We went out to visit Grandma Petersen. The boys took turns riding with me on my motorcycle. I think it must be like the thrill of riding uncle Kenneth's horses when I was a kid when we would visit the farm.

Grandma took us to Chuck a rama. It's always a scary place for me because I can eat so much and do.









Can you find Jack Nicholson? 
Then we went to see the old church that Jeff is restoring into a home/museum. It is going to be an amazing home one day. He has collected enough artifacts, mummies, bones, gems, insects, movie memorabilia etc to literally make a museum. Not everyone has a dinosaur trophy protruding from their wall!



Justin turned 36 today. Man, does that make ME feel old! He and Kenzee had a date night while I took all the kids to the Aggie basketball game. A bag of popcorn kept them occupied for 1/2 the game. "Big Blue" tried so hard to coax Lucy into coming to him. She just gave him her infamous "stink face."






Nolan just had to try out my bass.


Saturday I said goodbye to the kids and headed to Jon's. He bought a new bike. It's been 22 years since he's had a new bike. It was very exciting. We took a short ride with Paul & Phyllis. Sunday we rode out to Stansbury to watch the boys in the primary program. They have 200 kids in their primary! They did a great job.















No comments:

Post a Comment