Sat-Feb 7 I have wanted to get the Justin & Kenzee family to try x-country skiing for a long time as I think it is such a great family activity, although when I was younger I considered it borderline boring. We found an open Saturday and Justin, Kenzee, the kids and I went x-country skiing at the Solitude Nordic Center. It was a beautiful day. They rented equipment and a "chariot" for little Lucy and off we went. I served as the "husky." They did great. Ezra is so little though that it was a challenge for him to try to keep up. Towards the end of the day he traded places with Lucy in the chariot. I did get in trouble once for taking the snowshoe trail but it looked so much more enticing. I was really glad I didn't fall down pulling that thing on some of the hills.Sunday, February 8, 2015
Petersen kids learn to x-country ski
Sat-Feb 7 I have wanted to get the Justin & Kenzee family to try x-country skiing for a long time as I think it is such a great family activity, although when I was younger I considered it borderline boring. We found an open Saturday and Justin, Kenzee, the kids and I went x-country skiing at the Solitude Nordic Center. It was a beautiful day. They rented equipment and a "chariot" for little Lucy and off we went. I served as the "husky." They did great. Ezra is so little though that it was a challenge for him to try to keep up. Towards the end of the day he traded places with Lucy in the chariot. I did get in trouble once for taking the snowshoe trail but it looked so much more enticing. I was really glad I didn't fall down pulling that thing on some of the hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad we went... what a fun afternoon! And that's a great angle you captured of me. Nice! :-) Thanks for hauling the kids all day... I was lucky to stay upright, good thing I wasn't pulling anyone!
ReplyDelete