25-Mariah Campbell returned home from her McAllen, Texas mission landing in SLC at 4:50 p.m. I would have loved to have been there at the airport to pick her up but she had a big group and Jon was there and sent me a picture. I stayed in Logan attending the CJC seminar where Mardyne and Craig were presenting their story about Ryan. I was so proud of them. I don't think they could have done a better job. Afterwards they gave me a ride to the Chuckarama in Ogden where I met the Mariah greeting party. It's a family tradition to eat at the buffet when bringing home a missionary. There was Karen, Wayne, Katie and Alexa, Riley & Gage, Jared and his family, Kyle and his family, Sharli and her family, mom, Dale, Myrlynn, Myndee, Marci and her twins, and me. It was so much fun. Mariah kept speaking Spanish to me. I just stared back like a deer in the headlights. It was so much fun acting as her "companion" as she picked out her food. She looks and acts just the same and I love it.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Mo comes Home
Feb 25, 2015

25-Mariah Campbell returned home from her McAllen, Texas mission landing in SLC at 4:50 p.m. I would have loved to have been there at the airport to pick her up but she had a big group and Jon was there and sent me a picture. I stayed in Logan attending the CJC seminar where Mardyne and Craig were presenting their story about Ryan. I was so proud of them. I don't think they could have done a better job. Afterwards they gave me a ride to the Chuckarama in Ogden where I met the Mariah greeting party. It's a family tradition to eat at the buffet when bringing home a missionary. There was Karen, Wayne, Katie and Alexa, Riley & Gage, Jared and his family, Kyle and his family, Sharli and her family, mom, Dale, Myrlynn, Myndee, Marci and her twins, and me. It was so much fun. Mariah kept speaking Spanish to me. I just stared back like a deer in the headlights. It was so much fun acting as her "companion" as she picked out her food. She looks and acts just the same and I love it.

25-Mariah Campbell returned home from her McAllen, Texas mission landing in SLC at 4:50 p.m. I would have loved to have been there at the airport to pick her up but she had a big group and Jon was there and sent me a picture. I stayed in Logan attending the CJC seminar where Mardyne and Craig were presenting their story about Ryan. I was so proud of them. I don't think they could have done a better job. Afterwards they gave me a ride to the Chuckarama in Ogden where I met the Mariah greeting party. It's a family tradition to eat at the buffet when bringing home a missionary. There was Karen, Wayne, Katie and Alexa, Riley & Gage, Jared and his family, Kyle and his family, Sharli and her family, mom, Dale, Myrlynn, Myndee, Marci and her twins, and me. It was so much fun. Mariah kept speaking Spanish to me. I just stared back like a deer in the headlights. It was so much fun acting as her "companion" as she picked out her food. She looks and acts just the same and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment