Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fun with the Nippers

Fri-Aug 28-Justin and Kenzee left the kids while they went to the temple. They even brought pizza! I had so much fun with them. We went to the park and wore ourselves out. 

The next day Wayne and Karen came down and we met Justin and Nolan for a bike ride on the Lost Prospector trail in Park City. Nolan did so great. He really loves mountain biking and even stops to check out the views. Love that kid. After the ride we met Kenzee, Ezra, Lucy and Kenzee's dad for lunch at El Chubasco's then took a short ride to see where John (Kenzee's dad) is building their new cabin. It's huge!


Lucy's ready to go biking

That night Wayne, Karen and I went to visit Ryan in prison. We had to wait 40 minutes because they couldn't find him. He was in the chapel. He looked better than I've ever seen him and is doing so well. I can't even express what a relief it is to have him out of Super Max. He truly seems to be a different person....for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment