I believe almost all of Kenzee's family were there. When we went to leave we couldn't find Nolan. I started getting a little worried but he was hiding in my car ready to go home with me. I should have known to look there first! Afterwards mom and I went to visit Maura in St. Mark's Hospital. She is recovering from surgery for her Crohns disease. She slept through our visit but we were there to keep Myrlynn company. We stopped by to visit Jon as well. It was a good day.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
July 28-Lucy's Baby Blessing
July 28-Today Justin gave Lucy Anna a name and a blessing. It was beautiful....although they needed to turn the mic up a bit. He blessed her with her health, faith, hope and charity and that she would be a good example and the use the Holy Ghost in her life. He blessed her with angels to watch over her (I think). A new creative touch that I hadn't heard before. I wished I could recall everything he said because it was really good. She slept through it then performed well at the "daddy display" lift by looking darling. Afterwards we had a delicious lunch of deli meats & cheese on rolls, wonderful salads, chips and fruit topped cookies. It all turned out great. It was so nice that mom could come and Russ and Alysa and their family came to the blessing. I was so happy to see Daren & Noel and their kids come afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment