Monday, August 5, 2013

Jon goes to the Hospital .....Again!

July 30-Aug 2

The night after returning from Switzerland I got sick with what I thought might be food poisoning. Jon was fine....until the next day when he started having stomach pain too. But his didn't go away and Tues July 30 he went to the ER at the IHC in Murray and they admitted him. The next 3 days were filled with Blood tests, CT scan, MRI, and endoscopy. At first the doctors thought it might be his gall bladder or liver but they eventually called it "Gastritis" possibly caused by the H. Pylori bacteria. We won't know for a few more days but Friday afternoon they let me take him home and he will follow-up with his doctor and take some meds to reduce the acid and inflamation. He was feeling so good we even did a bike ride the next morning with Paul and Phyllis and Roger and Jen.


Saturday night I rode out to get a smile out of Lucy and succeeded in the first 5 minutes, but Ezra wasn't so happy about me leaving. I found the boys hiding in my car then Ezra had a little tantrum. I have to admit it made me feel a little bit happy that he was so sad to see me leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment