August 10-I met Amanda and her escort, Aunt Vicki at the Salt Lake temple for the 6:00 session. That temple is so ornate and beautiful. I love the live sessions and that you move from room to room. I didn't have trouble staying awake this time. It was so fun going with Amanda because it was her first time. I paid more attention this time wondering what she must be thinking. It is sort of shocking the first time. We spent awhile just relaxing in the Celestial room afterwards. Then Vicki treated us to dinner at the Olive Garden. She is the most amazing aunt. She has really taken care of those girls since her sister Sheri died. I can't imagine how hard that must have been to lose her only sister. They were very close. She also lost her mother to breast cancer when when she was only 20. Sunday night Rob & Mary Johnson, Karen & Wayne, Terry & Janet Robison came over to watch my Switzerland slideshow. We had a really good time and Rob & Mary brought over home made creme brulee. Yum
No comments:
Post a Comment