The next day we went x-country skiing in Cedar Breaks National Park. We skied almost 10 miles. The conditions were great and the views incredible. On the way back we built a snowman. Wayne found some branches to use for arms.
That night we went out to dinner at the Garden House in Cedar with mom, Craig, Mardyne, Brandon and Holly before attending the musical "Bat Boy" at the University. Holly had a lead of the mother of Bat Boy. She was so great in it and got a standing ovation. Saturday we got home in time to see the Aggie Basketball team lose to UNLV. On Sunday, my friend and co-worker Denise Ciebien agreed to let me arrange a Priesthood blessing for her health issue, even though she is Episcopalian. Chad Checketts, Brent Arnell and I visited her and Brother Arnell gave the most beautiful blessing. I believe Denise has the faith to be healed and I hope she is.

Sounds like a fun time. You sure do know how to pack in the adventures! Holly sure looks gorgeous. I bet she did a great job in the play.
ReplyDelete