Saturday, March 1, 2014

Weekend Feb 22

Craig, Mardyne and I went to visit Ryan in who is housed in Unit One at the Utah State prison. It is a hard thing to do. The conditions that he lives in seem inhumane to me. While I believe he needs to be in prison, I also believe that all prisoners should be treated more humanely. I feel it is a race against time to get him out of maximum security and into general population before he goes insane. He seems to appreciates the visits.

Afterwards I attended the funeral service of Janet Robison's mom to support Janet. She has been a good friend for 15 years and was in our Hot Flash band. I was really glad I went.

Jon, Aunt Vicki and I attended Sarah's piano festival performance at the U of U. She did a great job as usual. It will probably be her last time doing the festival. We celebrated by going to lunch afterwards at the Oasis. That night Jon and I "sort of" watched the Aggie Basketball game from his computer hooked to the tv.
On Sunday I went to church; Jon joining me for "Sacto" meeting. That night the Kannapples came over for a stir fry dinner. It's not often that I spend Sunday night there but made an exception.













No comments:

Post a Comment