Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nolan turns 7



Jon and I rode out to the Petersen's in Stansbury Park to help celebrate Nolan on his 7th birthday. Justin had taken the boys to the new Lego movie. Grandma Petersen even drove out. It was her first time to see Lucy. Ezra was a riot. I gave him an official "Police patch" thinking he might think it was cool. He held for a minute then threw it down declaring it to be "lame." Grandma Petersen gave Ezra a lego set (even though it wasn't his birthday). After studying it for a couple minutes he declared, "It's small and boring"!



So much like his uncle Daren at 4 years old. Nolan was really cute about everything. He seemed satisfied with his presents but especially pleased with Lucy's gift....A large robotic lego set. He seemed to like the outdoor cargo vest and nature book I gave him. At least he was polite about it and still hadn't taken the vest off when we left.





 





No comments:

Post a Comment