Friday, June 27, 2014

Jon and Sarah come up to play

Thur. June 26-I took a day off today to play with Jon and Sarah who came up for the day. We joined Karen and Wayne biking in Green Canyon. It was so pretty but as we reached the end  it started to rain so the ride back was a little more exciting and very wet. Afterwards we stopped at mom's for hot chocolate and to dry off. We had a good visit. Later that day we hiked up the Providence trail to a campsite where I had taken my camp stove and supplies for dinner. It threatened to rain but we got lucky. I was so happy that Sarah came up to play as she rarely makes the trip. 
Getting ice cream at Karen's pool snack shack

Green Canyon






Mardyne and Craig have Gina, Kami and Anjali and their families visiting so Karen, Wayne and I crashed their party at Chuck-a-rama. There was a lot of "talking with our mouths full!" It was sure great to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment