Oct 25-Sat
Jon made it up in time for a bike ride up the Providence canyon trail with me and Karen. It was stunningly gorgeous and I can hardly believe how lucky I am to live in a place where we can ride to such a great trail right from home. However, Karen and Jon are so fast that I might as well be riding it by myself. Maybe it is my age.....probably.....except it isn't happening to Karen .......but I'm finding myself needing to get off my bike more and more and not always voluntarily. My goal is to make to one time without crashing. I didn't reach my goal this time but luckily just slipped on a side hill into a grassy area. No broken bones or blood this time so I was very grateful. Karen and Jon had to wait for me a lot. How come if she is my Identical twin, she is so much faster than me? It was a blast though and I'm always happy when we all make it out alive.

Next we went to the Aggie vs UNLV football game. The weather was perfect. We don't get a lot of football days like this. We won which made it even better. I visited dad's grave at halftime as usual and I was glad mom made it to this one. She has a blast sitting next to Myndee. It was a "breast cancer awareness" game so there was a lot of pink in the stands. They were giving out t-shirts to survivors or those who had family members affected by the cancer. I told them Jon's wife had died of breast cancer so they gave me a shirt then I begged one for Karen so she could join me in running onto the field and forming a gauntlet for the team to run through.
 |
| mom and Myndee |
Later that night Jon, me, Karen, Wayne, Mardyne, Sidney, Tanner and Anjali went on the Logan City Ghost tour. It was my 3rd year. It's always fun but I think they need to get some new stories. I guess there are only a few "true" ghost stories to be told though. My favorite part is the Headless horseman. That horse is amazing and they are very creepy and worth the price of admission.
Boy, I wish I lived near you and Jon. I would love going on a trail ride like this one.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteYou wouldn't bring up the rear either. I would!
ReplyDelete