Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nolan's first Single Track and parties

June 12-Jon and I did one of our favorite rides, "The Lost Prospector" in Park City. Later that day I met Karen, Katie, Sharli and Mariah for Mo's "Bachelorette Party" at the Anniversary Inn. We got chinese food and watched, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." Then we soaked our feet in the heart shaped hot tube sitting in the middle of the room and did a lot of talking and laughing. It was so much fun. I sure love those girls.






June 13-Justin, Nolan and I did the Green Canyon trail. It was Nolan's first time on a single track and he sure loved it. He is definitely on his way to becoming an extreme sport enthusiast. He said it was the funnest ride he'd ever been on. 




















Afterwards he and Justin rode on down to mom's house where Justin met Kenz and took all the kids to play at the park with all the other dad's and kids so all the girls could have a family bridal shower for Mariah at the clubhouse. Myndee and Mardyne put it on and it was so much fun. Our family of girls has sure grown as there were about 30 of us there. We could make our own "Big Fat Greek Wedding" movie! Amanda even drove up from Salt Lake for it which was so great. Mariah got lots of food storage. I sure love coming back to Cache Valley and so far have been able to find lots of reasons for making the trip. 

Mariah showing her wedding music video she made with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment