June 27-Jon, Amanda, me and Justin headed to Paradise for Mariah and Josh's wedding breakfast. It was really nice. They served breakfast then we watched a music video Mariah and her friends had made to the song, "To my Future Husband" and also a wedding video that was so cute. Josh and Mariah each told things they loved about each other.
Afterwards Jon and Amanda headed off to hike Mt. Naomi while Mom, Myrlynn, Justin and I went to the 1:30 Temple ceremony. It was beautiful. I felt so happy for Wayne and Karen who had all of their children there. What a huge blessing! The only one missing was Dave. They sure have a neat family. Lanny Nalder performed the ceremony. I love the way Josh is so gentle and tender with Mariah. I've never seen a couple so in love and it was really fun. The reception was held from 6-8 in Campbell's backyard. The weather was perfect. Mom really danced up a storm! Colleen and Robin from the band sang some songs and the ipod handled the rest of the music. It was fun to get to visit with so many good friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment