Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fun with the Nippers & more Mountain fun

Wed-June 3
I was able to talk Kenzee and the kids into coming over for a few hours. We had a picnic at Sugarhouse park. They especially loved playing in the water and Lucy loves to "wing" (swing). Nolan did some vacuuming for me to pay off a little naughty he did. He really is a good kid though.








Me and my cheeser, Lucy
feeding the ducks

Friday-Mom and Craig stopped by for dinner after a very good visit with Ryan. Mom even spent the night. The next morning Jon and I went up to Cache Valley and rode the Old Juniper trail with Karen. It was absolutely gorgeous! We had to turn back about a mile before the finish though as a storm was quickly brewing. That night we went to Earl Carlisle's wedding reception then Karen held her lifequard training. I'm so impressed with her teaching abilities. She is celebrating 25 years of swim teaching this summer and her business has grown so much that she has waiting lists. I'm so proud of her. She has approved my request to wear water wings while I lifeguard.

Saturday-June 6-2nd Training hike.
Jon, me, Amanda and Sarah hiked 2 miles up Lamb's canyon. It is just a few minutes from home and really pretty. It would be a great hike for Nolan and Ezra.





No comments:

Post a Comment