Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bikes and Hikes

July 3rd-Jon and I rode the Glenwild loop in Park City with Paul & Phyllis and Jen Kohler. They are such great neighbors.

July 4-Jon, Amanda and I left at 5:30 to hike Mount Raymond. We hiked for 6.5 hours. It was a great hike and the cloud cover helped with the heat. Coming down there were a lot of pesky flies which made us want to get down sooner. My fitbit said we hiked 13.5 miles but Jon says it was really only about 8.5. All I know is that I was tired and my toes hurt.

 We all ate huge burritos at Barbacoa afterwards.

Daren, Jessika and Josh came over this afternoon to "hang out." I was shocked when I got a text message yesterday asking me if I wanted to. We had such a good visit. I'm sure he will never know how much it meant to me.

That night we went to a BBQ at the Bennions up Immigration canyon. It was fun visiting and the food was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment