Tues Sept 22,
 |
| Danette, me, Michelle |
Jon and I met 2 of my school/Jackson Hole buddies and their husbands at the Brio restaurant at City Creek. Danette and Jeff McGilray recently moved back to Utah from Fremont, Ca. It seems like just yesterday when "single" Danette bravely moved out to California while I was living out there in Pleasanton. That's been 25 years ago!!! Another school friend Janet John recently moved back from North Carolina but was unable to make the dinner. Maybe this is all part of the "great gathering." I wish my daughter could be "gathered!"
Wed Sept 23,
Kenzee and I took the nippers to the zoo. It was pretty hot for September but not many visitors which made it nice. Ez rode in the stroller most of the time while Lucy either walked or was carried by Grandma K. She is a feather though and I'm pretty sure had the most fun. She was really enthralled by the "life sized" animated dinosaurs. The first animal we saw was a giraffe. Kenzee goes, "Lucy, what is it?" She answered, "It's CUTE!" Lucy's Cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment